April 25

Borrow and Bring Back A Bag

596_366

Just a reminder about a fantastic program we have in Barwon Heads!Last year our school launched Borrow and Bring Back a Bag. The message is simple! If you forget your reusable bags when you’re shopping next, take one of ours. Then next time you head down the street drop it back ready for someone else to use…simple!Bags are available to borrow at IGA, the school office, BH News-agency & Starfish Bakery. “Bring back” locations include BH Pharmacy and all pick up points.

Some plastic bags make their way into our rivers and waterways and can cause damage to our local bird life and marine life. They’re also terrible for the environment.

So next time you go shopping and forget your reusable bags, please take one and return it to one of our locations.

What do you think about our Borrow and Bring Back a Bag? How can we get more people using them?

Posted April 25, 2016 by mrburdess in category Uncategorized

17 thoughts on “Borrow and Bring Back A Bag

1. Beatrix

Hi Mr Burdess. I think borrow and bring back bag is an awesome idea and it should be all over the world. Beatrix!

2. Sonny

Hi Mr Burdess,
    Borrow and bring back bags are terrific!!! It’s great to not be using plastic bags. Barwon Heads is beautiful area,and it would be awful to have plastic bags everywhere. I think we should ban plastic bags from everywhere around the world. From Sonny.

3. Livvy

I think that borrow and bring back bags is a good idea to save the sea life and the environment!

From Livvy

4. Taiyo

Hi Mr B, the borrow and bring back bag is better than a plastic bag it is good for the environment and the marine life because sometimes plastic bags are really bad for the environment and sea animals.Some turtles mistake plastic bags with jellyfish.Thats why the borrow and bring back bag is good for the environment and the marine life.From Taiyo

5. Chelsea

Hi 3B, borrow and bring back bags are an excellent idea. If people stop using plastic bags then we could have more sea animals in our community. Chelsea

6. Harry

Hi 3B
    I have loved learning about taking 3 for the sea and writing down facts about taking 3 for the sea.
    By Harry

7. Beatrix

Hi 3B. I think that borrow and bring back bag is a great idea! I think everyone should be a borrow and bring back bag person! I THINK THAT EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE 3 FOR THE SEA! (Well 3 pieces or more.) BEABO!

8. Dan

Hi 3B I think borrow and bring back bags are great idea.BECAUSE IT IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❕❕❕❕❕‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️