May 28

Fynn’s Big Trip!

Fynn’s going on a fantastic holiday overseas! We’re hoping that he will tell us about all his adventures by adding comments in the comment section below.

Write a message to Fynn here wishing him a great trip. Also if you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

Posted May 28, 2017 by mrburdess in category Uncategorized

40 thoughts on “Fynn’s Big Trip!

1. STELLA

Hi Fynn how are you going I hope you are having fun πŸ˜‹ I wish I could go on a holiday!πŸ‘Ώ! From STELLA😜😜

2. Malia

Hi 3B and Finn I hope you have a good trip if I could go anywhere in the world I would go to Fiji. Have you ever been to the USA? I haven’t. I hope you have a good time. From malia

3. Tommy

Hi πŸ‘‹ Fynn and 3B,
    I hope you have a great time and go lots of fun places. If I was to go anywhere in the world 🌎I would
    like to go to the amozon rainforest to see some amazing animals and maybe discover some new species.
    From TommyπŸπŸ¦ŽπŸ¦‹πŸΈ

4. Jordan

HI FYNN I how’s your trip going I hope U.S.A is good have you seen all the buildings. Is U.S.A big have you seen the Empire State York Building? If I was you I’d go to bora bora super tropical place all the clear water and beautiful fish lovely people.Ok back to your trip in aa U.S.A can you post a comment to tell 3B about your trip bye.

5. Isaac

Hi Flynn
    I hope that you have a wonderful time at your holiday in the US and learn lots of things.if I could go anywhere in the world I would probably go to Antartica. Yes you heard right. It would be so much learning about all the new technology.
    From Isaac

6. Isaac

Hi Fynn this is Mitch I was wondering if you could tell us what you are doing in the USA and what was it like from your best friend Mitch

7. Polly πŸ¦„

Hi Fynn, I really miss you right now! I would like to go to the USA.I think you’re awesome Fynn!
    WE MISS You FYNN! From Polly.πŸ’ 

8. jules

hi fiynn I hope you are doing great in the u.s. and when you get back from
    The the USA me and Oscar a going to play footy for life

9. Georgie

Hi Fynn
    Good luck How is your trip going? We are all good over here.How long is it going to take to get to USA? I hope you have a great time we all really miss you I hope you learn lost of things. If I went on a trip I would go to Fiji I Konw I said it see you later Georgie

10. Fynn aka ( USA )

Hi 3b I’m in the airport leaving to Las Vegas in seven minutes and i gust had a buffa I’m going great and having fun from Fynns aka ( USA ). 🌊πŸŒͺ

11. Harriet

Hi fynn how is your trip πŸΈπŸ™ˆπŸ΅I hope you have a great time at the USA today was so rainy what is it like at the USA oooh it just whent sunny see you soon from Harriet

12. Ollie

Hi fynn

How’s the trip going I hope you are having a fantastic time in U.S.A.
    If I was able to go on a holiday I would go to tialand and Hong Kong

13. Anonymous

Hi Fynn,I hope you have a good trip in the USA.If I could go any where in the world then I’d go to Ireland.from Jonty.

14. Polly πŸ‘Ύ

Hi Fynn, I really miss you right now! I hope you’re having a great time in Las Vegas! I want to go to Tasmania right now. From Polly.

15. Beth

Hi Fynn I you are having a great time in Las Vegas.If I had to go anywhere I would go to france from BethπŸ¦„

16. Anonymous

Hi fynn i hope you have a great trip at USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜„ And if id go to a some were i would. Go to Hawaii Los angles πŸ˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊFrom oscar J

17. Fynn aka ( USA )

Hi 3b I’m having a fabulous time in the USA I’ve been swimming a lot for the past few days πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ And I went to day care but i did not like it a single bit and it’s been hot ever since I got ther because I’m staying in the dessert in Las Vegas from Fynn

1. Fergus

Day care wow that would have been tourture for you . I hope the weather is better over there
      From Fergus

18. Fergus

Hello Fynn I hope you are having a great holiday so far. If you go to Boston don’t try the hot dogs they’re disgusting .

Wish you are here
    Fergus

19. B O W E N

HI Fynn
    How are you going.Did you know that I am touring the east coast of Australia in my 20 ft caravan? I would love to come with you but we are leaving on the 22nd.( just to port fairy.then we go touring in July).
    Are you going to Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦?if yes I recommend going to Vancouver and Vancouver island.
    I can’t wait to see you most likely next year.
    From B O W E N.

1. Tommy

Hi Fynn,
      I hope you had a great 8th birthday. Where are you going next.
      From Tommy πŸŒͺπŸŒ«πŸ’¨πŸŒŠπŸ’¦

20. Hannah and Beth

Hi 3b it’s Hannah and Beth we liked alternative Santa.it was really funny.from Hannah and Beth πŸ•ΆπŸ˜€

21. B O W E N

HI Fynn
    We have finished poetry and we also have a new class book about James Cook. The dessert sounds hot and lots of in Vegas.
    From Isaac

22. Mitchell

Hi fynn happy birthday I was wondering if you would like a birthday present when you get back πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€‘πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜»πŸ΅πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ’

23. Fynn

hi 3b i went to the spring reserve i sore a fox and some desert rabbet I’m having so much fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. mrburdess (Post author)

Hey Fynn, great to hear your having a fantastic time and seeing lots of animals. Where did you see the fox and desert rabbit? Mr B

24. Polly βš”

Hi Fynn, We really miss you.
    Where did you see the desert rabbit and the fox?
    Anyway it doesn’t matter where you saw them we miss you.
    From Polly. P.s. You rule.

25. Oliver.l

Hi Fynn
    Hope you had a great 8th birthday I went to Fiji 2 weeks ago it was good weather there and I hope it is good weather in America
    From Oliver.l

26. anonymous

hi Fynn I am sorry for spelling your name rong but I hope you are going good and you are having a fantastic time I wish you came back to Australia πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί from jules.

27. Polly and Minnie ⛄️

Hi Fynn, Everyone misses you so much. We hope you have a great time Fynn.
    From Polly and Minnie!🐍

28. Ava

Hi Fynn. I hope you are having a nice time at Disneyland. At the moment I have been doing school swimming. From Ava

29. anonymous

hi fynn how is the weather😎😎is it good anyway I wish you could stay here forever but you are probably having more fun than all of us from jules

30. J boy

hi Fynn I hope your having a good time in USA and what would you rate USA out of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 write now I’m in Brisbane about to go to sea world and I’m staying there for a night then next arrival movie world I hope your having a better time than me in Disney world please comment to the class. frome Jordan