June 4

POETRY!

TheΒ Grade 3’s are learning all about poetry. Press on the website below and look through all the different poems. What was your favourite? What did you like about it? What was the topic/theme of the poem? Write a comment below.

https://www.clpe.org.uk/poetryline/s?f[0]=bundle_name%253APoem&f[1]=bundle%3Aclpe_poem&f[2]=im_field_year_group_ref%3A345

Posted June 4, 2017 by mrburdess in category Uncategorized

15 thoughts on “POETRY!

1. Ethan

Hi 3B,
    My favourite poem was goldilocks on cctv.I liked that they made it like the real story but made her get caught on cctv instead of the Bears. The theme was goldilocks and the three bears but it was called goldilocks caught on cctv not goldilocks and the the three bears.

From Ethan πŸ™‚

2. Tommy

Hi 3B,
    My favourite poem was alternative santa. I liked about it that santa refused to wear santa clothes and
    disused to wear shorts and a T shirt. It was about santa learning from his mistakes.
    From TommyπŸŽ…πŸ»πŸ¦Œ

3. Polly 🐼

Hi 3B, My favourite poem was alternative santa. It was really really good. Santa learned from his mistakes. From Polly.

4. Xavier

Hi 3B my favourite poem was talk us through it charlotte because it shows what bad sports man ship is.from xavier ⚽️

5. GeorgieπŸ˜‰

Hi 3B
    My favourite is. I like to stay up because it is nice to listen to.
    It is carming. it makes me happy. And I like to stay up late at night
    do you like to you stay up to?
    From GeorgieπŸ˜›

6. Mitch

Hi 3b I liked Alternertive santa because there was riming I like Christmas
    That’s why I love alternative santerπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

7. JONTY☠

Hi 3B,I like poetry because of the way it flows on my tongue.I’v always thought of poems to be crazy and weird but I soon found out that they can be gentle or severe. From Jonty😁⏳

8. LILA πŸ˜»πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒπŸ’•πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ¦„β€οΈπŸŽ„

Hi 3b, my favourite poem was alternative Santa because it was funny πŸ¦„πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„. From LILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Harriet

Hi 3b my poem is alternative Santa because it reminds me of Christmas I love Christmas.christmas is my favourite time of the year because my birthday is tow days before Christmas and I get lots of presents which is coolβ˜ƒβ›„οΈπŸŒ¬πŸŒ¨πŸŒ¨πŸŒ¨from Harriet.

10. Isabella

Hi 3b,
    My favourite poem was Beware.I liked the the rhyming and it had really powerful words.the topic was about a bear.
    From Bella

11. Polly πŸ¦„

Hi 3B, My favourite poem is alternative santa. It’s about Santa learning from his mistakes.
    From Pollyβš”

12. oscar

hi 3b i like the santa poem because it rmind me about crismesand and it show shows santa lert from his mistakes

13. Tommy

Hi3B,
    the poem I read was goldilocks on cctv. It was about goldilocks being a murderer on cctv.
    From Tommy