June 18

Bowen’s Fantastic Trip!

Last Friday was Bowen’s last day at Barwon Heads Primary School as he’s going on a fantastic trip with his family! We’re all going to miss him but we can keep in contact with him through this post. We’re all looking forward to hearing about your adventures Bowen!!

Image result for cartoon caravan

Posted June 18, 2017 by mrburdess in category Uncategorized

24 thoughts on “Bowen’s Fantastic Trip!

1. Ollie

Hi Bowen
    You have been a good friend when you were in the classroom very good friend when the class needs you.FROM OLLIE

2. Polly ⚔

Hi Bowen, You’re the best person ever!
    What are you doing right now? We really miss you Bowen!
    From Polly.

3. Tommy🍭

Hi Bowen and 3b,
    I hope you’re having a great time at port fairy.We have learnt some new maths games.
    From Tommy

4. Ethan &Isaac

Hi Bowen, Fletcher, Perry, Bolinda & Matt/Mat (not shure)
    Ethan and I really hope you’re having a good time in Port Fairy an east coastal Australia. We are sooooooooo jealous here.
    From Isaac & Ethan
    P.S. you’re so lucky!!!!!!!

5. MALIA👍🏼

Hi Bowen how is your trip going?we are all good over here.are you excited about going up to New South Wales and other places I definitely would be. From MALIA 👌

6. Polly 🐥

Hi Bowen, How’s your trip going? Everyone misses you so much!
    Ollie.P and Fergus really miss you too!
    From Polly. P.S. You’re soooooo Lucky 🍀.

7. Fergus

Hi mate
    i hope you’re having a great time .I hope it’s warm up there because it’s getting colder by the day and that is very cold. Oliver isn’t enjoying much without you either. But we’re fine.your not missing much school wish you were here
    From your best mate
    Fergus

8. Isaac

Hi 3B
    Last night we,arrived in Ballarat with our grand parents. We stayed the night and left very early at eight o’clock. For the next week and a half we won’t be able write on the blog because of Internet connection. Iam making a slide show of our adventures which I will show when we get back.
    From Isaac

9. Bowen

Hi 3B. I am not going on my trip intil some time in july. Thats because our caravan isn’t ready yet.
    My mum the other day was looking in a travelling magazine and she saw this really cool waterhole in port dougles. And by the way my mum is spelt Belinda and matt. I really miss you too everyone.
    From Bowen

10. Polly and Minnie ⛄️

Hi Bowen, We hope you’re caravan is ready soon.
    We hope you are having fun.
    From Polly and Minnie.🍄

11. Issac

Hi 3B. 30 June
    Last night was probably the best night of the year for stargazing. My dad and I went to a show about the stars and other constellations. I looked through an amazing telescope and saw Saturn, Jupiter, an awesome looking moon and Scorpio- a massive constellation. There was also a laser show close to the end and in the tour bus on the way home, we spotted 5 Yellow-footed rock wallabies. Did you know that in 2011 there were no more than 80 Rock wallabies left in the world. But numbers have risen since and now they are at a strong point.

12. Issac

Hi 3B. 2 July
    Sorry I haven’t been posting much. The problem is that we haven’t had any internet connection and that means no blogging. Anyway, today is one of our last days in the Flinders Ranges (mountain ranges) and in a couple of days we will be heading to Coffin and Streaky bay (beach).
    From Isaac
    P.S. In south Aus we are half an our behind so if you post times in you comments than state if they are your time or my time

13. Issac

Hi 3B. 29 June
    From Isaac.

14. Issac

Hi 3B. 3 July
    Today was supposed to be the day when we travel to Eyre Peninsula and Coffin Bay but with howling winds and heavy rains we decided not to. So, surprise surprise we are heading up north to Uluru (Ayres Rock) and also Alice Springs! We will have one extra day off and have longer driving days so sounds good.
    From Isaac .

15. Issac

Hi3B. 28 June
    I have arrived in Arkaroola and guess what? I found a fossil (mind you it was within the first 20 minutes of stay) called manganese crystal. It is basically a very old plant that has been squashed in to a rock and the won I found was also a very rare rock. The lady said that she might even put it on display at the reception at the caravan park. Very cool.
    From Isaac

16. Issac

Hi 3B. 19 July
    Today is my Dads Birthday and we had a special breakfast of bacon and eggs. I don’t think that the cake problem will go so well because as you probably can guess we’re camping and we have no oven. Dads planning to cook it on the barbecue. Here is a list of things that my Dad tried to cook on the Weber but failed
    – Turkish bread pizza
    – Potatoes
    – Cookies
    – Damper
    Happy birthday to my Dad
    From Isaac

17. Polly 💍🐸🌂🐨

Hi Bowen, we all miss you right now you need to post more on the blog
    from Polly
    p.s. you are so lucky i’m so happy for you! 💎

18. Bowen

Hi 3B, sorry I haven’t been on the blog but we haven’t had WIFI.
    We start our trip in one week so we are at that stage were we pack and planing.
    What are you doing in class?
    I will get back to you in a few days.

From Bowen

19. Fergus

Dear Bowen
    i have good news and bad news which one first ok bad news
    I hope you are having a great holiday this morning it was colder than 5 degrees Celsius I hope it’s warmer than that in port fairy than that’s crazy cold.
    Good news I made my first model plane on the weekend its a mescherschmitt bf109e-3

From Fergus