June 20

Pledges for the Environment

Last week we wrote pledges promising to do something for the environment.

My pledge was to always bring my own cup instead of getting a takeway cup when I get a coffee. It’s really important because otherwise this waste goes to landfill. And coffee cups don’t break down! I want to reduce my impact on the environment.

What was your pledge and why is it important for our planet?

Posted June 20, 2017 by mrburdess in category Uncategorized

9 thoughts on “Pledges for the Environment

1. Ethan &Isaac

Our pledges were
    Ethan-I pledge to use reusable bags when I go to the supermarket.
    Isaac-I pledge to never buy a plastic bottle and always try to take shorter showers.
    These pledges help the environment to stay healthy & clean.
    From Isaac & Me (Ethan)

2. MALIA😃

Hi 3b my pledge is to use less plastic I think it’s a good idea because it will save animals and our planet. From MALIA😊

3. Jordan

My pledge I pledge to walk on the shoreline when it’s hooded plovers breadeng seasoen because the hooded plovers could go extinct and be bad for the predators to because they could go extinct too. Jordan

4. Xavier

Hi 3b my pledge is to use reuseable bags when shopping In supermarkets, this helps the environment because there will be less plastic bags getting into the ocean. From xavier

5. Georgie

I pledge to ride and walk more often and to take 3 for the sea
    And us less rubbish because it is a good idea and it will save animals
    When you see rubbish laying around pick it up and you will save about 2000 animals
    Georgie😎

6. Bella

Hi 3B,my pledge was to use less plastic and save the environment.
    I think it’s a good idea to use less plastic because many lifes are lost.

From Bella

7. Harriet and LILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi 3b I pledge to always bring reusable bags from Harriet🍕