November 5

MESSAGES FOR BOWEN

Hi Bowen! Thanks very much for your postcard. It’s great to hear that you are having a fun trip! we are all very jealous. Everything is good in Barwon Heads. The school has been having lots of building works and our new basketball courts are ready! In maths we have been doing problem solving with word problems. In reading we have been looking at different picture book authors including; Margaret Wild, Bob Graham, Bruce Whatley, Colin Thompson and Nick Bland. We have also been having my puppy Stevie in the classroom and everyone is teaching her to be a good dog!

3B can you update Bowen on some things that have been happening at school and any other exciting happenings? Post a comment!

Posted November 5, 2017 by mrburdess in category Uncategorized

21 thoughts on “MESSAGES FOR BOWEN

1. Oscar๐ŸŽฎโšฝ๏ธ

Hi Bowen hope your having a good time there’s been lots new buildings hope your having a good time with your familie bye

2. Anonymous

Hello Bowen
    Hope you are having a awesome time on your holiday.
    It has been a bit rainy lately but we had some sun shine.
    I hope it is sunny up there.
    We have a new girl in our class named Ashlee
    She is really nice
    From Georgie ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ

3. Ava

Hi Bowen,
    School has been busy. We had a Cinderella play which was funny . Stevie the dog is hilarious. She always licks people. Hope you are enjoying your trip.
    From Ava

4. Ashlee and Harriet ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Hi Bowen how is your trip we hope your having a great time with your family ๐Ÿ˜ƒ We’re are you going next we have a new student in our class called Ashlee I am her friend from Ashlee and Harriet

5. Fynn

Hi Bowen its been good down here at BHPS but nothing is
    same with out you hope to see you soon. The post card you sent us was
    beautiful From Fynn

6. mrburdess (Post author)

HiBowen it’s beth and hannah 3b has missed you so much.stevie
    has been coming in to class she is very cute.from hannah and beth.

7. Fynn โš”๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ”ช๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ–ฅ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ”ซ

Hi Bowen hope you are having a great holiday traveling around Australia
    It has been good were are you doing and were are you

8. Fynn โš”๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ”ช๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ–ฅ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ”ซ

It’s been good down here it been cind of cold
    Hope it’s hot up there From Fynn

9. Granny

Hi Bowen,
    I hope you are having a great time across Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ I hope to see you soon.
    ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

10. Lila ๐Ÿฆ„

Hi Bowen,I hope that you are having a GREAT holiday! There has been a lot of buildings in the school like, the basketball courts are done, so are the paths next to the playground and some fake grass! From LILA๐Ÿฆ„

11. Anonymous

Yo Bowen I really miss you me and furgus have bin playing a lot of cricket and zombie tiggy and stuff like that and the whole of 3B misses you to including girls I really miss you;) ‘_’ !_! Haha -_-zzzzzzzz (‘_’) $_$ Oh sorry I just found out how to make cool emojes there’s a new basketball court in the school that is really cool to play on and the new building is done โœ… and it’s so cool๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜€ and my hair is so long I think Fergus misses you in the most important way friendship way I miss you the third most and who’s second Ollie p it was so great having you here and I hope you in my class next year bye from Jordan tuck

12. Fergus

Hi Bowen how is your trip so far I hope its been good Oliver tommy jonty and I found a bird on the brink of death we tried to save it by putting it in a little plant pot and scaring bigger birds away. Its getting warmer and we had a few thirty degree days so everything is fine.and also when are you coming back From fergus

13. Edie

Hi Bowen I hope you are having a great holiday and doing lots of fun stuff
    We are all missing you so much it has been a bit cold
    Here in Barwon heads I hope the weather is nice and hot were you are at school
    We had our last session with bu wall and know she has gone to another school
    And all so mr b has been bringing his dog Stevie to class and it has been a lot of fun
    And allso Susie has been coming into class and Susie is mr b GIRLFRIENDโค๏ธ
    Bye for know

14. Xavier

Hi Bowen where are you going next on your holiday, it’s been cold here so I hope your going somewhere warm. What have you been up to lately .from Xavier

15. Bella๐Ÿ€

Hi Bowen,we all really miss you ,we hope you are having fun on your holiday . Mr b has got a new dog called Stevei. Bu wall left so now we have bu smith!

From bella

16. STELLA

Hi Bowen how are you I hope you’re having fun on your holiday we have been planing our picture story books . We are missing you so much. From STELLA

17. Isaac & Jonty

Hi Bowen
    We have been having a lot of new changes at the school. We are now allowed outside in the garden area and ( we won’t tell you about the basketball court because you have been told 100 times before). Unfortunately Bu Wall has left the school and we have a new teacher called Bu Smith. If you have any question please ask soon
    From Jonty & Isaac

18. Malia and Minnie๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿญ

Hi Bowen
    Hope your having a great time.were are you going next? Mr B got a new puppy called Stevie she is very cute she is a groodle ( golden retriever + a poodle)it is getting warmer down here hope it is warm were you are.From Malia and Minnie๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ˜

19. Bowen

Hi 3B sorry I havenโ€™t been I have been so busy and no wifi.
    We have been staying at a farm with baby goats and we have been feeding them.
    We went into rockhampton and at the gardens there is the zoo with lots of birds and chimpanzees.
    I miss you so much Bowen

20. โœˆ๏ธโš“๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Dear Bowen I hope you are having a great time on your trip can you try to tell me when you are coming back to Barwon heads and where is your location
    , Fergus