November 20

Books From The Shade

Oskar Gustaffson in Grade 5 has started his own blog. Reviewing books that don’t get as much attention as others! Click on the link below and have a look at Oskar’s blog. If you could start your own blog what would it be about? Post a comment below!

Posted November 20, 2017 by mrburdess in category Uncategorized

12 thoughts on “Books From The Shade

1. Jordan

Hi Oskar I have a recommendation for you (diary of a mincraft zombie) it is so good and it’s a series so you should read it bye from Jordan tuck 3B

2. mrburdess (Post author)

hi oskar the books in your blog seem interresting
    like the harry potter spell book to the goldfish boy

from Fynn condon 3B

3. Wsup

If I could make a blog l would make it on animals that are extinct and on the brink and how we can save them.
    From Tommy🐧🐅🐫🐋

4. mrburdess (Post author)

Hi Oskar, if we could make a blog it would be about news around Barwon Heads! from Bella and Lila =^..^=

P.S your blog is AWESOME 😉 🙂

5. EDIE

HI3B
    IF I WERE TO MAKE A BLOG I WOULD DO IT ABOUT SONGS THAT ARE REALLY POPULAR SO PEOPLE CAN LEARN TO LOVE AND HAVE FUN WITH MUSIC.
    BYE FOR KNOW FROM EDIE

6. Isaac & Jonty

If we could make a blog then we would make it about Jonty- a blog for very funny graphic novels
    Isaac- I would make a blog about sporting celebrities. It will be really fun and social.
    From Isaac & Jonty

7. Malia and minnie

If we were starting a blog we would do it about endangered animals and how we can help them.
    From Minnie and malia

8. Mitchell

Hi Oskar thier is a really good book that is called plot and Huxley
    What that do is fight monsters like Santa and zombies
    And it’s a series and I think you will like it

9. Mitchell

Hi Oskar if I can make a blog it’s going to be about animal documentaries
    And the animals that I’m going to write about birds big cats and and savanna animas like rhinos and cheetahs spring bok